Pineland Learning Center, Inc. is looking for qualified educational personnel for our upcoming 2016-2017 school year. Candidates must have experience with special needs students or a strong desire to work with them.
Positions available in the following areas:
- Middle and Secondary special education teachers
- Middle and Secondary teachers with highly qualified status in ELA, Mathematics, Science and Social Studies
- Teacher of Agriculture
- Teacher of Art
- Classroom and 1:1 aides
Experience or knowledge in any or all of the following areas:
- Life Skills/functional academic skills
- Autism/cognitively impaired/developmental delays
- Behavioral disabilities
- Learning disabilities
- Workshop structure
- Formative assessments including reading inventories and benchmarks
- Integration of technology
- IEP writing
- Knowledge of vocational trades
- Teachers must possess a NJDOE Certificate of Eligibility, Certificate of Eligibility with Advanced Standing, or Standard Certificate. This also applies to any underlying certificates.
- Classroom/1:1 Aides must possess a H/S diploma or equivalency
- Educational Services Personnel must possess a NJDOE Standard Certificate along with the required NJDCA license.
- Must obtain a NJDOE Criminal History Background Check Approval
- Tuberculosis testing required
Please send resume, cover letter, and employment application to the Human Resources Department: email@example.com
Pineland Learning Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, age, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, religion or disability. We are an affirmative action employer, which believes that all employees are entitled to work in an environment free from discrimination and harassment.